The protection of your privacy when using our website is very important to us. Therefore, the present data protection information thoroughly explains which personal data you process when using our website and how this data is protected by us (= responsible person). The data processing takes place on the basis of the valid legal regulations.
Responsible data processing:
F & S BONDTEC Semiconductor GmbH
Tel.: +43 7722 67052 8270
A) Visit our website
When you visit our website, our web servers do not store any of your personal information without your express consent. For better use, however, it is advantageous if log files and cookies are stored temporarily, which is why you are asked to give your consent to this on the website. However, you are not obligated to give this consent and you can use the website without consent – albeit restricted under certain circumstances.
- * IP address
- * Date and time of the request
- * Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- * content of the request (concrete page)
- * Access status / HTTP status code
- * each transferred amount of data
- * Website from which the request comes
- * Browser
- * Operating system and its interface
- * Language and version of the browser software
The processing of the collected data is for the purpose of enabling the use of the website (connection establishment), system security, the technical administration of the network infrastructure and for the purpose of an anonymous, statistical analysis of the use and optimization of our website.
The storage period of the collected data is 14 months
In this context, we point out that an evaluation of the IP address takes place only when attacks on our network infrastructure.
- Data that has been stored while accessing our online offer will only be transmitted to third parties with your consent, to the extent required by law or court decision or disclosure in case of attacks on our internet infrastructure for legal or criminal prosecution. A transfer for other non-commercial or commercial purposes is not done.
The following cookies (lifetime for a session) are set:
- * Transient cookies
- * Persistent cookies
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time and, for example, Accept the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies as long as they have the rights for the browser and security settings on their computer.
- Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; Google). Use includes the Universal Analytics operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID, thus analyzing the activities of a user across devices.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using https://tools.google.com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en
Download and install browser add-on.
Opt-out cookies prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Universal Analytics tracking across devices, you must opt-out on all systems you use.
You may object to the above-described data processing at any time, provided it is personal. Your opposition has no adverse consequences for you.
- Right of withdrawal
If you give your express consent to receive newsletters, we may send you an electronic newsletter containing commercial content for promotional purposes. The information provided when registering for the newsletter will only be used for the purpose of sending the newsletter. You can terminate the newsletter subscription at any time via the opt-out option provided in the newsletter or via this link.
The data collected by you for this purpose will be stored by us only for the period in which you receive a newsletter and have not revoked your consent to receive newsletters.
- The provision of data for newsletter receipt is neither legally nor contractually required and is not required for a contract. There is therefore no obligation to provide this data or to give the consent to receive a newsletter. The legal basis for the receipt of a newsletter is only the consent given to it (Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSG-VO). If the consent is not given, the sending of a newsletter is omitted.
- D) Affected rights
In addition, we would like to draw your attention to the following rights that you, as the person concerned, are entitled to according to the DSG-VO regarding your personal data:
- Right of information on the part of the person responsible about personal data concerning you according to Art. 15 DSG-VO
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 DSG-VO
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSG-VO
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSG-VO
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSG-VO
- Right to object to the processing according to Art 21 DSG-VO
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. In this regard, we also refer to the homepage of the Data Protection Authority, which can be downloaded from the link www.dsb.gv.at.
E) Links to other providers
F) Technical data protection
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
G) Validity and timeliness of the data protection information